Tattoo wirelessly using this upgraded version of the Hyperion Zabre pen-style machine.
The Zabre V2 maintains the standout features of the original Zabre with reliable, extended performance, efficient operation, and ease of use. This wireless tattoo machine runs on 1800mAh rechargeable batteries and can operate continuously for 8 to 10 hours depending on use. With the press of a button, you can easily turn on the machine and adjust your voltage in 0.1v increments; the LED screen shows your operating voltage.
The Zabre has a 3.5mm stroke length and high-quality Japanese Mabuchi motor. You can also adjust the needle length from 0mm up to 4mm with a simple twist of the grip.
This listing is for the Zabre Wireless Pen Tattoo Machine Set Version 2 in Grey. This set comes equipped with (2) 2000 mAh rechargeable batteries, (2) disposable silicone grips, (1) charger, and (1) USB cable.
- Net Weight: 190g
- Anodized aircraft aluminum body
- Lightweight and precision machined
- Battery powered; 8–10 hour battery life
- Batteries charge fully in 2 to 3 hours
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Features jumpstart and memory functions
- Voltage Range: 5v–12v (10v recommended max); 0.1v voltage adjustments
- LED screen shows operating voltage
- Stroke Length: 3.5mm
- RPM: 10v; 12000 rpm
- Adjustable cartridge needle length from 0mm up to 4mm with twist of the grip
- Equipped with a quality Japanese Mabuchi motor