Studio Edition Bonus Accessories
The studio edition of our Flite X1 Wireless machine comes with all the great features you love about the standard edition, plus bonus accessories and larger packaging. Bonus accessories include our Black Ally Ergo Grip for comfortable, ultra-balanced tattooing perfection. You’ll also receive an 8-port battery charger in lieu of the 2-port travel charger that comes with the standard. Plus, our studio edition comes with extra stickers and 2 extra batteries (1 extra 18350 and 1 extra 18500).
Our Flite X1 is a lightweight machine, weighing in at 110g (without the battery installed). Stealth: Stealth is our solid black model.
The Flite X1 employs a custom dual nanotechnology motor.
Flite X1 is a wireless, battery-operated machine. Equipped with two non-proprietary, cost-efficient batteries, this machine operates for upwards of 8 hours when used with the large 18500 battery and 4 hours when used with the small 18350 one.
Flite X1 is the first of our machines to allow fully adjustable speed and voltage with the press of a single button — the very same button that turns the machine on and off. Tattooists can also adjust the needle depth using ergonomic forward and back buttons located on the machine’s body. This means there is no need for an adjustable grip, saving tattooists money in the long run.
Flite X1 employs our all-new LED wheel that works as a machine output reader. Tattooists can choose their speed and needle depth settings while using the LED wheel to track their battery life. This LED innovation helps artists listen to their machine and determine optimal speed, needle depth, and voltage settings. Flite X1 is also compatible with all previous Flite Nano grips and cam wheels, allowing tattooists even more configurable options.
Manufactured in Australia
InkJecta is proud to handcraft all machines and technology exclusively in Australia. No outsourcing is involved in the manufacturing process.
- Studio edition of InkJecta Flite X1 tattoo machine
- Net Weight: 110g (without battery)
- Super lightweight machine body
- Custom dual nanotechnology motor
- Wireless and battery-operated
- Operates for upwards of 8 hours after charging
- Standard 3.25mm chrome cam
- Single-button voltage control
- Voltage length: 4.5v–16.5v
- Digital adjustable needle depth; no adjustable grip required
- LED wheel for reading machine output; use as reference for optimal performance
- Compatible with all Flite Nano cams and needle bars
- Supplied with Inox MX6 lubricant + injection needle
- Upgraded, large protective storage case, manual, and extra promotional stickers included; a magnetic key tool may or may not be included with your purchase.
- Equipped with (1) Flite X1 Ergo Grip in Black Aluminum, (1) Carbon Rigid Needle Bar, (1) Medium & Hard Torsion Drive Bar, (2) 2040mAH 18500 Large Li-Ion Batteries, (2) 900mAH 18350 Small Li-Ion Batteries, and (1) 8 Port Charger